Unfortunately, we had to make the decision that we have to postpone our DXpedition to Timor-Leste to next year. The current situation based on the Corona pandemic makes it impossible to plan anything later in this year. The uncertainty of travel safety, the not predictable impact on the companies we have to rely on and the current restrictions that prevent a solid preparation, forced us to take this step.
We hope that we can see clearer by the end of this year what will be in 2021.
Until then, stay safe and healthy!
The Lagunaria DX Group